Zoo Coffee More Than Your Typical Café

16:07 Unknown 1 Comments


If you have read through my blog, you might have seen the article wherein I featured my Top 10 Artisenal Coffee Shops in the Metro. Before I came up with the post, it is truly a hobby of mine checking out and visiting coffee shops for long hours, that’s where I find peace in the busy streets of Metro Manila.

 A month ago, I saw a new coffee shop that’s about to open near our house.


Zoo Coffee located in AlphaLand Makati Place, had it’s grand opening last July 10, 2016.

The business was established last 2009, and opened it’s first animal-themed coffee shop in South Korea. In a span of 2 years China have expanded the business to over 150 branches across China (Isn’t that something?).

In the last five days, I have already gone out my way, just to visit this nifty coffee shop

. Who could resist, when what you could possibly be craving for is in store? They offer a wide range of choices from sandwiches, to pastries, to smoothies, coffee, gelato, bingsu and a whole lot more!






Also, have I mentioned that there are stuffed animals all over the place?
Lions, Monkeys, Panda, Giraffe displayed around the coffee shop.  How often is it that you get a sip of coffee with a panda?


So how have you been, Mr. Panda?

One more thing that I love about this place, is the ambiance. I have already chosen my favorite spot (I would like to keep it a secret, unless you see me in the café, wherever I might have seated, that is IT  lol). The place gives me a peace of mind that inspires me to work, even after a long busy day, without draining my energy. I can get pretty workaholic, and I truly appreciate a place where it drives or makes me feel eager to work.




If you need a place wherein you need to think clearly, work peacefully for long hours with a lot of food and drinks to choose from, this is definitely the place for you.

OR if you just need a quick bite or to hang out with your friends, I would also recommend Zoo Coffee as a must try.

Zoo Coffee
Ground Floor, AlphaLand Makati Place
Ayala Avenue Extension corner Malugay street,
Bel-Air, Makati City

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content. Hope you could visit our restaurant bakery in the future 🙂

    ReplyDelete