Shopping And Rebates At Your Fingertips With ShopBack

19:40 Unknown 2 Comments



Working in the digital advertising world requires practicing time management, but of course, you’re on call almost 24/7. Based on my experience, sometimes time management is just not enough. Fortunately, I’m in love with my job. It takes a lot of my time, but as weird as it may seem, I enjoy working on weekends, staying in coffee shops for long hours, and staying late in the office for work etc. There’s just so much color in this industry, that it won’t bore you. 

One must learn how to juggle everything at the same time, and being a mom doesn’t make things any easier (yes, I’m a mom to a 5 month old baby girl ;) ). The rest of your free time should be given to your little one.

It’s a challenge for me to find a “Me-Time”, when my definition of “Reward” is getting 5 hours of sleep at night since I gave birth to my little girl. With all these happening, you don’t really get to pamper yourself, since most of my time is spent on work and Rafaela and 60% of my income is of course, allocated to her needs. With that being said, I remember a time where I ran out of face powder and was able to get myself a new one AFTER 3 WEEKS! Simply because I had no time to visit the mall.

Luckily, a friend of mine (who also happens to be a mom) suggested that I check out ShopBack.ph for my shopping needs. To be honest, it did exceed my expectations. Not only do they have a good line-up of partnering merchants that is over 300, such as Sephora, Forever 21, Agoda, FoodPanda etc, but they also give cashbacks for your online purchases that is on top of their many (and may I include, BIG) discounts. Shopback.ph happens to be the #1 online cashback/rebates site in the Philippines and they cash out easily to your bank, Paypal and even Gcash. I know, WOAH. 

I got pretty excited as I browsed their site and found out that they are also present in 5 other countries, namely: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan and India and was also featured on The Manila Times, PhilStar, Inquirer.net, GMA Network and more. Believe me, they are ultimately legit! 

Since I found out about ShopBack, I couldn’t help myself but constantly visit their site because there are so many good buys that I have came up with my wish list. You might agree with me on this, so here are the items that I am eyeing and hoping to get in the near future:

  • Nike – Women’s Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Essential Sneakers 

I like this one because, it’s easy and comfy to move around most especially when I’m doing errands. At the same time, it’s fashionable that it goes around with almost everything!

  • Guess- Korry Dome Satchel Color Block


This just go with almost anything! May it be casual or formal wear, you would be confident to use them in meetings and events.

  • Melissa Shoes 

Melissa Backless Alexandre Herchcovitch
Instantly fell in love with these three, and would love to have any of them. When I saw them, I pictured myself mixing and matching them with different outfits. :)

Charles and Keith – Basic City Bag

Don’t you love your day to day bag where in you can bring and fit your laptop anywhere you go, without the hassle of bringing a separate laptop bag? Most especially when you’re always on the go.

  •      Agoda - Staycation in Hyatt City of Dreams, The Manila Penninsula or Dusit Thani 

It's been a while since my family went out together as a whole, for some reason. This would be a great post birthday celebration for my mom and dad.

  • Mango – Tuxedo Jumpsuit 


It was just this year that I've come to appreciate rompers and jumpsuits. Comfort and fashion in one, perfect for meeting and events. <3

  • Fairmont Makati – Staycation 

Been really looking forward to a relaxing weekend in a hotel with my family after months and months of hard work.

Those are just some of their accredited partners, if you check out Shopback.ph you’ll see their complete list of merchants, and the great deals they offer!

HOW TO USE Shopback.ph:
1. Download the app in App Store or Google Play. Or you may visit this link: 
2. Sign up as a new user or sign up with your Facebook account.
3. Browse your favorite store.
4. Click and get redirected.
5. Shop
6. Get Cash Back – Within 48 hour.
7. Cash out – When your redeemable amount reached Php 300.


      No need to check your browser for item reviews, since they already have it in the app!
      Plus, you can check your rebates in an instant, just by visiting your account (with EASY PAYOUT)

Click this link: https://www.shopback.ph?raf=zogltR and get an instant Php 100 off on your first purchase!

Shopping has never been this easy and rewarding! 
Save time going and wandering the mall, just go and download ShopBack, you'll understand how much of a relief it is. :)


For more details on how ShopBack works, feel free to check these links:
Website: https://www.shopback/ph/how-it-works
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfO7u9pt_kU

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up!! You have done the nice job having provided the latest information.
    Yolasite blog

    ReplyDelete