Change The Way You See Love

12:52 Unknown 0 Comments


Love can be defined differently, it can be felt towards different people, in different situations and can be expressed in different emotions. 
It can be explained in a lot of ways, and one of which, has been qouted by our mothers. 
They say, the strongest love is the one that is given by mothers.
I never really knew what they meant, until I became one myself. 


I found out that I was pregnant mid July of 2015, and had to stop almost everything that I got used to.
From staying up late to playing sports to drinking coffee everyday, being more cautious for my baby's healthy development.

From then on, there was a total switch in my life and there's no more thinking of myself alone anymore. 

The nine months, were filled with anxiety. Not knowing what to expect. 

After giving birth, life has been a complete rollercoaster. Everything involves a lot of getting used to. Then after a few months, new adjustments had to take place. 
When I got back to work, I always hurried myself home for all the tasks I need to check off of my Mommy Things To Do list. At the same time aiming to catch her awake,  otherwise, my day won't be complete not being able to play with her nor see her smile.

Now I know what they mean when they say, your child makes all your exhaustion instantly disappear even after a very tiresome day.

My little angel's 7th day
It's only been 5 months, and Raffy has already grown so much. I fear missing out on anything. 
I always take and compile her photos and videos, and look at them when I'm away from her.

Her 1st Month
She has become my world. And as her mother, I am willing to sacrifice everything just to give her the best. 
This little girl, made me realize that I am capable of so much things. I am learning the mastery of multitasking, and being always at my best.


Her 2nd Month

I am and will always be grateful for having her in my life. For bringing so much joy, in the most unexpected time.
Having her is truly incomparable, and there is nothing but overflowing love running all throughout my entire being.

I always look at her photos, as she is my source of inspiration, my light, making me want to push myself harder in life in general and get through the most stressful days.
I know for a fact that everything is worth it. Raising her to be the strong, independent, loving and God fearing woman that I want her to be, will be my biggest success in life.


Her 3rd Month
Her 4th Month
I hope to be able to capture more amazing moments with her as she grows up, because time is such a precious thing, and there is no going back. 
That's what I love about Huawei P9, it captures amazing photos, helping you restore memories instantly with a click using they're camera co-engineered with Leica. It has dual lenses that produces high quality photos and allow users to take amazing monochrome, slo-mo, colored, light painting photos among others, perfect for any day, mood and setting.

With Huawei P9, there's no more need to go to studios to capture amazing photos, as you already have it in the palm of your hand. You can take photos anywhere you go, plus it's already a cam and a mobile phone in one. No need to bring in a separate camera, that would only occupy more space in your bag.  
The perfect way to capture moments, for great quality photos. Most especially when your a parent, wanting to compile photos of your little one, like me. 


Being a mom with a lot of things needed to be included in my bag, I can only bring a few stuff for myself. This is very ideal to have. 
I want her to see and somehow witness her growth, through a photo diary. And with that, I need a great camera to be able to take high quality photos.
What better way to capture beautiful photos right? :)

This is my journey to motherhood, it is not easy, but I love every second of it. There's no way I would want otherwise, and I won't be the woman that I am today, without her.
Someday, I wish that she'll be proud of me, as much as I am proud of her. 

0 comments: