Get Fit with Adidas Women Fit Squad

20:36 Unknown 1 Comments

It’s been a decade now since I have committed to doing sports, Hockey and then Ultimate Frisbee. In line with the sports, we get to do workouts as part of our training, and I honestly appreciate almost every muscle in my body hurting the day after. 

That’s when I have started being on the lookout for other workout options rather than just getting a membership from a gym, which knowing myself, I’ll just find excuses to skip. For years I’ve planned to do Muay Thai and CrossFit for a more intense workout.

Fortunately, I got invited by my colleague, Kaycee to her Adidas #FitSquad Bootcamp, last week held in Primal Ape CrossFit in Chino Roces, Makati City. 



Adidas has been holding different activities for women not just in our country, and I was lucky enough to be part of the batch to do CrossFit (Thank you, Kaycee! ). 
So I told myself, “This time, no more excuses.”. 

You might be familiar with the viral Adidas “I Got This” videos and “Here to Create” ads, which happens to be their presently launched campaign, supporting athletes in different sports across the world. 

Just like what Nicole Vollebregt, Adidas Head of Women’s stated:
"We are obsessed with the versatile female athlete—women who love sports, make decisions every day to live an active life, and are helping to change sports around the world." 


Empowering as it is, they not only encourage aspiring athletes, but they also inspire people to push to their limit in a very creative approach. 

What better way to spend your days, than getting fit and meeting new people, right?
Here is a photo of me and my team:


After proudly accomplishing the first round of 100 sit-ups, 100 burpees, 100 box jumps, 100 wall balls, 400m rope run and 100 ground to overhead weight plate and uninterrupted reps for the second round. The best part? We accomplished it all as a team.
                                   


Thank you Adidas, for making it possible for me to finally do CrossFit, and checking it off my "mere" plans.

Looking forward to more challenges in my journey towards being the best athlete that I can possibly be, as I am officially #HereToCreate.

For more details, check Adidas’ official website: http://www.adidas.com/us/heretocreate

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing such a good article, it's really helpful
    thanks for sharing.
    A one-stop credible platform for innovative, original and interactive
    CSR news and feature stories from across the globe.
    CSR opinion and video interviews
    of people working in the CSR domain.
    activities for Women

    ReplyDelete