New JBL Concept Store Opens in Festival Mall

16:00 Unknown 0 Comments


Just in time for the holiday season, Beyond Innovations Inc. in it's 16th year in business opened another addition to JBL concept stores in the Philippines.
JBL recently had it's grand launch in Festival Mall last December 16, 2016. Located at the Upper Ground Floor, New Wing, JBL Festival Mall, offers award-winning products from legendary brands such as JBL, Harman Kardon and AKG. They offered big discounts on JBL and Harman Kardon bestsellers and new releases, as part of the exclusive treat to all their shoppers. 


Being known as one of the top-notch audiophile sound equipment makers, JBL, makes it accessible for their consumers to experience their products beforehand. With their best-selling array of earphones, headphones and speakers, it is a good way for us to know and identify which product suits our lifestyle best.


From what I know, most of JBL products are waterproof, and that's what I was looking forward to try most. During my first few minutes in JBL Festival Mall, I saw a glass container partially filled with water. I asked one of the staff if I could test if it's really waterproof. Without hesitations he instantly removed the wire connected to the JBL Clip 2, played music through bluetooth then dropped it in the water. We saw that it played music continuously as it floats in the area where it was dropped.

Music by pool? No problem! JBL does not only produce high-performance audio, but it makes us feel more secure with their waterproof products as to what I have seen. Now, you don't have to worry, if someone accidentally drops your speaker in the pool, pile of water or if the rain suddenly pours. You can still use and listen to music without the fear of your headphones or speakers getting short circuited. 

If you also want to try it for yourself, just visit any JBL concept store and you can both try and experience the quality of their products. You can test both the audio and also the waterproof capability to know what you're actually paying for. (Just don't forget to ask for assistance, as the wire if pulled too much can cause an alarm.)


After spending an afternoon of trying (and being amazed with) several products, I have listed my top choices that are available in JBL Festival mall. If you don't have anything to give to your music enthusiastic family and friends yet (or yourself), you might also want to check these out, since Christmas is just around the corner. *wink*

JBL Charge 3: 

A portable compact waterproof stereo speaker with room-filling sound allowing you to listen wirelessly in rain or shine for up to a full 12 hours. 


JBL Everest 300BT:

Bluetooth 4.1 enables wireless connectivity, with a dynamic listening experience and sculpted ear cushions that allows unprecedented fit and comfort. With a rechargeable battery that could last up to 20 hours of performance, with ShareMe 2.0 for wireless sharing of music to other bluetooth headphones and a built-in microphone for an easy call access.

This has to be my favorite one! Given that I have an active lifestyle, this is the perfect pair of headphones for me. I need and prefer wireless headphones that can keep up with me and my activities. There were instances when the wire gets tangled while I'm running, and a lot of times when I had to remove my earphones because there are several workout routines that require both my hands and I had nowhere to place my phone that is directly connected through a wire. Of course, music is essential to my workout. It keeps me pumped up. JBL Everest 300BT, makes me listen to music and answer calls wirelessly. 


JBL Cinema SB450:

The recently released soundbar, fills the room with theater-quality sound and music providing powerful bass with it's wireless 8-inch 200W wireless subfooter. Users can also stream bluetooth audio to SB450 and other JBL Connect-enabled speakers at the same time by connecting JBL Connect-enabled speakers to SB450. 


Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3:

A compact free-standing speaker system incorporates two woofers, two tweeters and two passive radiator cones for rich and realistic four-channel sound. Connects wirelessly to bluetooth enabled hand-held device and has a rechargeable lithium battery that allows up to five hours of playing time. 



Most of us spend a lot looking for the best pair of earphones, headphones and speakers, without actually realizing it. We must know that to have the best quality, it also comes as an investment.

With that being said, and the products being tried and tested, I would have to say that I am very glad that I took the time to visit JBL Festival Mall. I would definitely recommend JBL, Harman Kardon and AKG to my sound aficionado and music lover friends.

JBL being the leader in revolutionary sound, continues to push audio boundaries through innovation and personalized sound technology. 

Drop by the new JBL store in Festival Mall to learn more about their products and promos, or you can visit http://ph.jbl.com and http://ph.harmankardon.com.

You can also follow and like their social media accounts:

Facebook: JBL Philippines
Twitter: @JBLPH
Instagram: @jblph




0 comments: