#IAmUrbanBrave

15:44 Unknown 0 Comments


If you know me, or have read my previous write-ups, you know that I am involved with team sports, specifically Ice Hockey and Ultimate Frisbee.

Being a full-time employee and mom, I do my best to squeeze everything (sports and friends) in my day or week.

With a lot on my plate, my schedule gets demanding and all I can do is practice time management and learn how to juggle everything at the same time. This might be your case as well.


No matter how crazy my schedule gets, I always make it a point to attend trainings or at least hit the gym three times a week. This is why I always encourage my family and friends to do the same, for them to know and appreciate the effect of exercise in their health. Now, as you read through this blog post, I am also encouraging you.

We need to remind ourselves, that above all the hustle and bustle, we need to take care of ourselves. If we get sick, all of the attributing factors in our lives will be highly affected, work, family and other activities.


Physical fitness is important in staying healthy, and being healthy has a lot of benefits. It helps prevent a lot of medical conditions, boosts your energy, relieves stress and so much more. I've proven that with as simple as walking, it instantly helps boost your mood and helps clear your mind.

We might take simple exercises for granted, but being healthy makes us appreciate and live our lives to the full extent. Being and staying fit doesn't really require hours in the gym or killing yourself with workouts that you searched through the net, it's about keeping your feet moving, heart pumping, joints intact and muscles working.



TRIVIA: Exercising releases Endorphins, a chemical that is commonly known as our Happy Hormone. Endorphins promote a positive feeling in our bodies that also causes an energizing outlook in life.

Having an active lifestyle, we need brands that can keep up with us. That's why I'm really glad that we have a one stop shop for all urban adventure needs, such as Urbanize. It's a store that offers a variety of products perfect for the modern Urbanites, the urban dwellers, the weekend warriors, the bus gymnasts, the railway athletes and the multitasking experts.


Switching from smart-casual to dri-fit clothes and sneakers or cleats, requires a bag that can go with my day-to-day outfit and can also fit all of my work and workout clothes. Most especially for someone like me who doesn't drive and doesn't have her own car to store her other stuff,  imagine traveling or attending a meeting with a corporate outfit and a bulky duffel bag. It sorts of ruin the whole look. I highly appreciate brands that can go with both.

Most especially that I play on the ice and on the field, I need my stuff to be as reliable as Hydrapak (Yes, I'm using it as word replacement for "Possible"). Visit any Urbanize PH branch and ask for a demo to know why I love Hydrapak.


Urbanize offers a variety of top brands perfect for the Urban Dwellers. You can choose from brands, namely Pacsafe, Elecom, STM, Urbanize, Cabinzero, Artiart, Swisstech, High Road, Loqi, Espro, Hydrapak, Aevor, Key Gear, Qliplet, UST, Pinq Ponq, Wenger, Jelt, National Geographic, Yay, Kiko, Dosh, Hellolulu, Fjallraven, Sherpani, Focused Space, Allet and Lewis N' Clark.

For more details, you can visit their stores in  Gateway, Shangri-La, U.P. Town Center, Solenad Nuvali, Glorietta 3, Uptown Mall BGC, Alabang Town Center, Serin - Tagaytay City, The District - Cavite and Kiss & Fly - NAIA Terminal 3.

You may also like and follow their website and social media accounts:

0 comments: